Eagle Fligh: Chapter 21

Kittens Are Awesome

I just finished the story mode. I haven't moved on to the expert challenges yet. Just from the story chapters, 21 was easily the hardest for me to 3-star. I made a video, just in case anyone else is having trouble.

As you can see, I missed one air boost and had a pretty bad perfect ratio, and I barely made 3-stars. Hope this helps someone. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 0:22 AM, Kittens Are Awesome said:

I just finished the story mode. I haven't moved on to the expert challenges yet. Just from the story chapters, 21 was easily the hardest for me to 3-star. I made a video, just in case anyone else is having trouble.

As you can see, I missed one air boost and had a pretty bad perfect ratio, and I barely made 3-stars. Hope this helps someone. 

Just finished all challenges today (probably the most intense day of gaming in my life). The story missions are a joke compared to the expert ones. For the ring levels, you need usually at least 50% of perfect, probably even more, to get 3 stars. The tunnel levels are a bit more forgiving once you got a good path (except the very last one, that one is rough!).

Good luck!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ProximityFrank said:

Just finished all challenges today (probably the most intense day of gaming in my life). The story missions are a joke compared to the expert ones. For the ring levels, you need usually at least 50% of perfect, probably even more, to get 3 stars. The tunnel levels are a bit more forgiving once you got a good path (except the very last one, that one is rough!).

Good luck!

This video was just for the story mode challenges. I found that one the hardest of just the story, however, I've done about half of the expert challenges and have found there isn't much of a difference in difficulty between hard and expert. I've done most in less than three tries. I did start an expert ring challenge that seemed brutal, but it was too late for me to continue tge other night. It starts with an air boost in a tube into a bunch of tree branches.

I've saved one other 3-star run. I'll probably upload all the ones I found interesting/difficult. However, I did drum up interest for the game with this one video.

I'm pretty close to the plat. Soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

This video was just for the story mode challenges. I found that one the hardest of just the story, however, I've done about half of the expert challenges and have found there isn't much of a difference in difficulty between hard and expert. I've done most in less than three tries. I did start an expert ring challenge that seemed brutal, but it was too late for me to continue tge other night. It starts with an air boost in a tube into a bunch of tree branches.

I've saved one other 3-star run. I'll probably upload all the ones I found interesting/difficult. However, I did drum up interest for the game with this one video.

I'm pretty close to the plat. Soon.

There is one particular ring challenge that I found hard, it's the one where in the end you take a blind turn into some tunnels with rotating fans. It took me so many attempts because you have to full speed into it and it's just pure luck whether you will hit or miss the fan. Other than that, once you can consistently get perfects on rings they're really not that bad

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ProximityFrank said:

There is one particular ring challenge that I found hard, it's the one where in the end you take a blind turn into some tunnels with rotating fans. It took me so many attempts because you have to full speed into it and it's just pure luck whether you will hit or miss the fan. Other than that, once you can consistently get perfects on rings they're really not that bad

Oooo...haven't run into that yet, unless it's at the end of the one I was talking about. I have a buddy who plat this close to launch...think hes one of the first achievers even...just checked. He's 12th first. He was even able to do all MP trophies legit. He also said the hardest challenges for him were the ring races. They are definitely the hardest. I love a good challenge though. Maybe I'll give it another go today. Try to make some progress. 

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome
  • Like 2

On 5/15/2023 at 4:31 AM, ProximityFrank said:

Oh, yup. That wss the one I was thinking of. A buddy of mine who recently plat it also confirmed. Expert challenge J. Easily the hardest level in the game. I tried it again last night. Was like, "Yeah, I think I'll save this for last." I may even wait until I do a collectables run after all other challenges to make J my final plat mission...that is, unless I don't get the 1.75 km flight distance done by then.

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Oh, yup. That wss the one I was thinking of. A buddy of mine who recently plat it also confirmed. Expert challenge J. Easily the hardest level in the game. I tried it again last night. Was like, "Yeah, I think I'll save this for last." I may even wait until I do a collectables run after all other challenges to make J my final plat mission...that is, unless I don't get the 1.75 km flight distance done by then.

Yep it's rough haha. I've finished the plat by now, even managed to get fastest achiever for now. That challenge just takes a while because you will often fail right at the end. The good thing is that you get so good at the start, you will just have to get through the end perfectly once and you should have 3 stars 

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2023 at 5:22 AM, ProximityFrank said:

Yep it's rough haha. I've finished the plat by now, even managed to get fastest achiever for now. That challenge just takes a while because you will often fail right at the end. The good thing is that you get so good at the start, you will just have to get through the end perfectly once and you should have 3 stars 

Hi there, if you don't mind my asking do you have to finish the 200 games for the 200 wins trophy or does the method in the guide of having one player simply quit to give the other the win still work? The "200 wins is bugged" thread kinda says both so I just want to make sure before I start working on it. I thought I'd ask you since you're both the most recent and fastest achiever (congrats btw) and I might start this game soon as I found someone that might be willing to help me boost the multiplayer. 

On 6/24/2023 at 0:37 AM, Saxton3234 said:

Hi there, if you don't mind my asking do you have to finish the 200 games for the 200 wins trophy or does the method in the guide of having one player simply quit to give the other the win still work? The "200 wins is bugged" thread kinda says both so I just want to make sure before I start working on it. I thought I'd ask you since you're both the most recent and fastest achiever (congrats btw) and I might start this game soon as I found someone that might be willing to help me boost the multiplayer. 

Hey, indeed people have been saying the counter might be a bit bugged. Personally it didn't seem like it to me. I'm not sure how people are getting accurate numbers on how many matches they have to play, but I just estimated how long it would take me and the trophies popped exactly around the expected moment. The method of quitting still works, as I used that. Personally I just self boosted it, but most people are sane and don't have 2 headsets for some odd reason, so indeed boosting it with someone else is the way to go (which will take a bit longer because you'd both need wins). Good luck!

• Like 1