Is there a NG++ and what outfits, weapons, etc. should I upgrade first?

ARH65512

I'm asking because I first want to play normal or hard on NG+ after I'm done with Burning Shores and it's trophies, then head on to NG+ normal or hard and then NG++ ultra hard. I need refresher since I haven't played the main campaign since last year and I was waiting for DLC to make these trophies easier. Any tips?

If you have a 100% save from your first playthrough, you could probably make the jump straight to NG+ Ultra Hard. That's what I did. My 100% save was on Easy to make farming machine parts easier.

Upgrade all your weapons and armor in Normal/Easy, and pre-farm all the crafting materials you'll need to upgrade NG+ gear. (Inventory and stash carry over between NG+ playthroughs.) Once you regain access to your Sunwing override, you can blaze through the main campaign and grab the entire NG+ trophy set pretty quickly.

And yes, you can create a NG++. When you finish the main campaign, a Far Zenith device will be added to the Base to start the next playthrough. This happens regardless of which playthrough you're on. So, you can technically play NG+, NG++, NG+++, etc. etc.

Edited by purlinka