Strangewood DLC - Location: Village - Quest: Deal With Animalizing

MrTacoNinja

What on EARTH am I supposed to be doing here??? Fucking atrocious game doesn't tell you jack shit! I've been stuck on this goddamn map all day trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing.

-UPDATE-

Everything I read (which wasn't much at all) over on Steam was completely vague and useless but luckily I found the solution on my own. I had completed all but one quest (Animalizing) in Village. Did everything, looked everywhere, killed everything, couldn't figure out what to do. I got fed up and went to a new location (Strange Ship) and an NPC named Marilyn gave me a quest called "Collect the Ingredients for Fuel". I went back to Village and went slightly east directly from the village center (where all the NPCs are) in a fenced in area with a bunch of slime enemies.

A pop-up message showed up regarding an ingredient needed called "nose poop" and re-directed me back to the village center where I talked to an NPC named Peasant Woman. I spoke to her and she gave me the location of the nose poop. From there I just gathered the other ingredients Marilyn needed for an antidote, brought them to her, received the antidote and then returned to Village and went to the village center and spoke with Duke Cowardlo. Quest completed. The "solutions" I found over on Steam were so goddamn vague and useless that I couldn't help but wonder why they even bothered at all. ?

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 2