Arcade Mode Glitch/Trick for 4 Hardest Trophies Patched?

Hi, I have a question. Was the very useful Arcade Mode Glitch/Trick for the 4 Hardest Trophies (Who Needs A Dock?, Like the Old Days!, Classic Couch Memories and Master of One Quarter) already been patched? It's just that I haven't started the game yet and I was hoping that that Arcade Mode trick still works. I have the Digital Version of the game. Also, I was nervous of these 4 Hardest Trophies (Who Needs A Dock?, Like the Old Days!, Classic Couch Memories and Master of One Quarter) as well. Can someone let me know that if the Arcade Mode Glitch/Trick still works for 4 Hardest Trophies (Who Needs A Dock?, Like the Old Days!, Classic Couch Memories and Master of One Quarter)? Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 10:57 AM, SoraxTidus said:

Hi, I have a question. Was the very useful Arcade Mode Glitch/Trick for the 4 Hardest Trophies (Who Needs A Dock?, Like the Old Days!, Classic Couch Memories and Master of One Quarter) already been patched? It's just that I haven't started the game yet and I was hoping that that Arcade Mode trick still works. I have the Digital Version of the game. Also, I was nervous of these 4 Hardest Trophies (Who Needs A Dock?, Like the Old Days!, Classic Couch Memories and Master of One Quarter) as well. Can someone let me know that if the Arcade Mode Glitch/Trick still works for 4 Hardest Trophies (Who Needs A Dock?, Like the Old Days!, Classic Couch Memories and Master of One Quarter)? Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

It has not been patched.  But you do need to have the host pause the game and not unpause it immediately after they connect with the last hit on Shredder for the Dock trophy.  And it works best if only the person who's going for the trophy joins.  If multiple people join then there is a chance the last person to join will be too late and not get the trophy.

For Arcade mode they actually added difficulty text to lobbies so you know what difficulty a party is on.  It makes joining a late game Gnarly playthrough a LOT easier.

Master of One Quarter works the same as Gnarly, but it's also really easy to do on Chill.  I'm not great at the game, but I was able to run through the whole thing solo on Chill and only died twice.  Had like 9 lives left at the end.

The couch co-op trophy will pop when you beat the last boss on any difficulty while in a party.  No matter how late you joined.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I just got the Dock trophy for joining a mission in which Shredder was already beaten and the leaderboard appeared. My alt acc was host and i watched Shredder being beaten and when a spot was empty in the lobby, my main joined. I am very lucky to get both the no hit trophy plus Hard Difficulty trophy at the same time :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88