Call of Duty: Black Ops 1, DLC 1-6

coopbuh

I think you are referring to the different region downloads.

Check your COD disc. It will have a code starting with BLUS or BLES and some numbers. You only need to download the DLC with the corresponding code on your disc. The other ones are not needed.

Also, once it finished downloading, it doesn't install automatically. You need to go the game list, you will find it there and 'boot' it like you would with a downloaded game. Only then it will install and you can actually play it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

Where do you see 6 DLCs? Black Ops only has 4 expansions and has only ever had 4 expansions. First Strike, Annihilation, Escalation, and Rezurrection. Each expansion contains a single zombie map and 4 multiplayer maps.

i know that. when purchasing the dlc, lets say First Strike, when it takes you to the download screen, it shows you 6 things to download within the first strike dlc

12 hours ago, petrus_hendrikus said:

I think you are referring to the different region downloads.

Check your COD disc. It will have a code starting with BLUS or BLES and some numbers. You only need to download the DLC with the corresponding code on your disc. The other ones are not needed.

Also, once it finished downloading, it doesn't install automatically. You need to go the game list, you will find it there and 'boot' it like you would with a downloaded game. Only then it will install and you can actually play it.

^ definitely this. I also had several files when I bought the DLC and had to check my disc BLES code to know which to download 

Edited by black__bunny