Help, should I restart now?

Chlorhydric

Hi,

So here's the situation: I used every characters cheat codes available at the start of my playthrough. I spent 10 hours to complete the game a first time, and I only just found out now that there's a glitch that could let you stuck at 99,9% because of the using of the characters cheat codes. 

So I have two choices: restarting the entire game and not using the codes, and have 10 hours of my life lost forever + spending 10 more to be at the same point, or continuing on this save file and crossing my fingers that it won't glitch.

So here's my question, are they people here that can confirm that while they used the characters cheat codes, they got their 100% fine ? 

Thanks by advance

EDIT: Got my 100% with no issue :)

Edited by Chlorhydric

There are no guarantees when it comes to LEGO game glitches, aside that they exist.

This isn't the first LEGO game to have this exact error, the normal advice is to look up where each code unlocked character would unlock during normal play and complete whatever the task is. It SHOULD then count that unlock in your completion percentage. You can test this by taking a before and after of your percentage. There are very few known 'point of no return' glitches in the series and I don't recall  (take with a pinch of salt, I last worked on this game 7+ years ago) anyone saying they couldn't work around the usual counting issues.

I say push onwards.

• Like 2