Leaning Tower Of Pizza Help

I don't believe that trophy unlocks with any recipe, I tried a bunch without moving the cursor and just putting every ingredient on top of each other and it didn't pop until it randomly did (but again, the game is really buggy, so maybe that's it). I checked my trophy screenshot and I got it with mussels marinière and french fries. Try using the french fries that has the whole dose as one piece.

Edited by Shipyroni
  • Like 1

Sadly the mussels mariniere and French fries. don’t work for me ? tried it with pretty much every recipe now. 

@Shipyronido you remember when the trophy popped? Like when you finished the plating? Or when you actually left that dish? Guess I’m trying to ask if I could try with one finished dish multiple times. 
and how did you handle the sauce? 

thanks for anybody that has some advice on this ☺️

I was also not able to get the trophy to unlock using the mussels recipe. However, I did get the trophy to pop using the onion soup and croutons recipe. I bought a soup bowl, poured the soup in first then piled up the croutons, cheese and onions. The trophy popped after you save the plating and go to the screen where you can take a picture of it. Hope this helps !!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KoalaEdge said:

@Shipyronido you remember when the trophy popped? Like when you finished the plating? Or when you actually left that dish? Guess I’m trying to ask if I could try with one finished dish multiple times. 

It popped same as @MadSlasher13. If somebody is reading this and is still trying, if there's a sauce, just let it pour until it's filled without moving the cursor, I would say it has a higher chance of popping that way.

• Like 1

Thanks for your explanations. Sadly I don’t get it to pop. Tried it with your tips and recipes, but nothing. Last trophy I’m missing at this point. The description makes it sound so easy… ?

Edit: finally got it. Few more hours of trying around. Guess it didn’t go high enough before, or it’s just glitchy… ??‍♂️ thanks for the tips!

Edited by KoalaEdge

On 29.04.2023 at 23:27, MadSlasher13 said:

Просто интересно, может ли кто-нибудь, кто сделал это, порекомендовать лучший рецепт для получения трофея.

Спасибо.

I got a trophy on a dish: Sole meunière and green beans
I just threw all the ingredients on top of the fish and it came out

Edited by Konstantin_252

• 5 months later...
On 4/30/2023 at 7:58 PM, KoalaEdge said:

Sadly the mussels mariniere and French fries. don’t work for me ? tried it with pretty much every recipe now. 

and how did you handle the sauce? 

thanks for anybody that has some advice on this ☺️

The trophy popped easily when I finished the plating for Beef Tartare.

I just stacked all the ingredients on top of each other.

First I poured the sauce to the max although it's optional but I did it anyway. Then I placed 1 piece of Toasted Bread (scaled-down) --> Steak Tartare (without the egg yolk on top) --> (2 Pickled Cucumbers --> 2 Chili Peppers) Stacked those 2 ingredients on top of each other like a # sign --> Another piece of Toasted Bread (scaled-down) --> Shallots (the chopped up pile option) --> Capers (the pile option) and lastly I stacked 2 Egg Yolks on top of each other to reach the min. required.

Skipped the garnish option.

Once I finished the plating the trophy popped up immediately. There's no need to take a picture.

Hope this helps !