Can 50 events with Funkies and 100 events without Backtrack be grinded with the same event?

kloudmuka

As the title said. I keep playing the same event to grind these two trophies, but I don't know how many times I have played and have no clue if these two trophies work with the same event. Does anybody know?

EDIT: Can confirm these trophies can be grinded with the same event, no matter if it's PVP or single player

Edited by kloudmuka

13 hours ago, kloudmuka said:

As the title said. I keep playing the same event to grind these two trophies, but I don't know how many times I have played and have no clue if these two trophies work with the same event. Does anybody know?

I believe they can. Hope someone will correct me if I’m wrong but I unlocked the no backtrack trophy while doing a repeat event. I also unlocked the funkies trophy while doing a free for all multiplayer event that I’ve done many times before.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlueMcRae said:

I believe they can. Hope someone will correct me if I’m wrong but I unlocked the no backtrack trophy while doing a repeat event. I also unlocked the funkies trophy while doing a free for all multiplayer event that I’ve done many times before.

Yes I can confirm these trophies can be grinded with the same event, no matter if it's PVP or single player.

• Like 1