I have a question about the pictures in this game

KORKY-59

Hello everyone !

I just discovered this game, I like it a lot but I have a problem and I can't find anywhere on the web, a similar case about the camera.

Indeed, when I aim to take pictures of different things, at some point, I can't take any more. I don't understand why, can't we take endless photos? Is there some sort of limit and if so, can we get something back for it? Or is it a bug?

I started my first game and right from the start I couldn't take a picture. I first thought it was a problem with my controller but I have several and each time, impossible to take pictures.
I then purposely started a new game and there magic, I could take it so I was happy.

And then a few hours later, the same problem arises, impossible to take new photos. I wonder why because they don't explain it in the game and I don't see anyone talking about it on the forums so it's weird.

If someone has an answer to share with me, I'm interested as long as the answer is formulated with courtesy and without contempt or that sort of thing. Thank you for reading and I wish you a good day/evening!