Be careful when you get to level 20!

There is still a bug that when you get to level 20 the save gets deleted, after 25 hours of playing I got to level 20, once I went back to the main menu to close the game my save got deleted, I don't think I have the strength to start all over again, too bad, because the game had really hooked me so much, I thought this bug had been fixed, but at least for me it wasn't like that ?

12 hours ago, Dancing__Sloth said:

There is still a bug that when you get to level 20 the save gets deleted, after 25 hours of playing I got to level 20, once I went back to the main menu to close the game my save got deleted, I don't think I have the strength to start all over again, too bad, because the game had really hooked me so much, I thought this bug had been fixed, but at least for me it wasn't like that 1f62d.png

If you have PS+, you can disable the autosync as it seems to be an issue with autosyncing to the cloud. And then upload your save to the cloud every 2-3 in-game days, just to be safe.

This is a known issue that the devs are aware of but 'can't reproduce the bug' so it'll probably never get fixed. ?

But the workaround does work! I'm on Day 120 and I've not had a save corruption since doing that method. 

• Like 1

Yep I also had my save file corrupted around level 20. I was uploading my saves to the cloud after every game session because I read this game had data corruption issues so I didn't lose too much progress. It sucks having to upload all the time but it's better than having to start from the beginning.

The patch will comes soon finally after two months of waiting,  they are testing it right now.  At least we have force the dev to work on it.  Looks like if keep playing the game for few hours and didnt close it will causes the bug.  Make sure to backup yourself every single gameday to be safe. Yes that is so annoying to backup day by day,  but I am doing this all the time and never got the problem. 

Updated after 3 weeks: 

Well, do not buy this yet. They are fixing it incredibly slowly and rarely update hows the fix going or just ask you to keep waiting.  Bought it day one only one single patch fixed a few bug.  Three months passed the game is still broken,  people still losing their hundred hours saves. This broken indie was selling for 50usd and like no tested.  Beware on these devs, I have read another game from the same studio left their game with unobtainable trophy no fix. This game is good but only if its working.  You wont want to play a game that will lose saves suddenly or have to backup yourself every 20 mins. 

Edited by ShadowSkill
Updated
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After taking some time to get my sanity back from the two deleted saves I'm back on the game and following your advice to put the save in the cloud every 1/2 game days I'm having no problems, it's frustrating, but for now seems like the only solution, let's hope the developers fix this soon. Thanks for the advice !

• 2 months later...

My game keeps crashing when i try to cook anything. I skipped the whole preparation and try to make my chefs do most of the work, so hopefully its just the day that’s corrupted, but i cant even give the meals to the customers without the game crashing. I already redownloaded my uploaded savefile, but still the same problem. Did anyone have the same problem and any solution for this? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 1:51 AM, NewPresident said:

My game keeps crashing when i try to cook anything. I skipped the whole preparation and try to make my chefs do most of the work, so hopefully its just the day that’s corrupted, but i cant even give the meals to the customers without the game crashing. I already redownloaded my uploaded savefile, but still the same problem. Did anyone have the same problem and any solution for this? 

I am Having the same issue, when I try to prepare anything. I suppose I am at level 20, but I'm not sure it's the same problem as previous posts, I have my saved game but it's kicking me out anytime I try to prepare anything. Also hoping a new day will clear the glitch but I don't know how to get to the new day without preparing the dishes ordered. If I just let it sit and fail each order maybe it'll let me just end the day?