Duplication Glitch Does not work for me

amonxul86

Hi, I tried to use the node duplication glitch, I did a test run selecting the difficulty to Fanatic, just to see if the glitch worked, 
I started a new game on Hardcore, but despite trying 3/4 times the glitch doesn't work, 
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong
Edited by amonxul86

I imagine you're going too close or leaving the nodes a little away from the area you're supposed to leave at. My recommendation is to pick two of the nodes and do not go lazy on any of them, do your best effort to be consistent. 

They'll make your run so much better

I managed to duplicate the gold cards but it took too long so I tried nodes again but after 2/3 duplication I couldn't do any duplication anymore
I followed a couple of videos, I seem to do everything as instructed, indeed when I managed to do it in the test run 
I also collected the objects while many say they don't collect anything

I'll try again, I also deleted the old saves
Edited by amonxul86

18 minutes ago, amonxul86 said:

I also collected the objects while many say they don't collect anything I'll try again, I also deleted the old saves

When I did it I don't think I collected any items from the moment you enter the hospital reception with the balloons and the power node. Maybe that was overkill on my part, but it worked fine for me even when I accidently picked up one of the nodes I wanted to use.