Summoning stone golems = awesome

Rowdi

I can't even begin to tell you how much this one spell has helped me progress. Spam about five or six of these bad boys and whatever I'm fighting against doesn't even have time to focus on me. I can then just sit back and bounce fire balls around until everything else is dead. :awesome:

Anyway, just thought is put that out there for somebody about to play this.

Here's the spell: stone effect, summon carrier and a time modifier.

You need the summon skill book first. Then as you upgrade your mage's abilities, you can add more cards to the spell to make your golems stronger, last longer and make more of them.

Anybody else have any spells they'd like to share?

yeah the unique mix-and-match spell system is amazing in TW2

Sadly, it leaves the other two character classes in the dust. I started leaning toward the ranger class first then realizes how overpowered the mage would become. Since that moment of clarity :P, I've started buffing the mage stats for my character. I have found some uses for fighter class and have kept those stats high enough for a few cqc situations.

• Like 1

i always start by building a battle style mage... shoot fire balls until the enemy gets close enough to bop on the head with a sword or something...

no matter though because if you find yourself in need of a re-spec you can always do that for $500 i think... there are a few merchants who will let you re-spec... i did this once when i realized that i wasn't building my character the way i wanted and once at the end when i needed the stealth kills and the pickpocket.