Scene 16 trucks

I see only 11 of you here have this platinum, but any chance anyone has any tips or advice? 
In the second section after the line of fire with the rows of 3 trucks I keep getting squished.
I've tried various different techniques, I've looked at the only one video on YouTube of someone completing the level and tried mimicking that, I've tried while holding run running backwards then side stepping. Or side stepping from stationary. Or side stepping diagonally. I've tried flicking the right thumbstick to see if that gives a side boost. I've tried holding right both thumbsticks so it does a spin through. etc.  I have only ever survived about 2 rows then death. I think there's about 15 rows or something. I rarely get stuck in a game, and I'm normally fine with precision timing in games, so it doesn't make sense... Am I doing something dumb wrong lol? I'm a very patient person so lets just say I have had a lot of attempts, over and over, a lot lot lot lol. Reached a point of frustration to make this post hoping for some advice or just letting me know what worked for you.

I started off thinking yea I like this game, then it very quickly became a frustrating hell game! ?

• 7 months later...
On 5/2/2023 at 8:16 PM, esstee11 said:

I see only 11 of you here have this platinum, but any chance anyone has any tips or advice? 
In the second section after the line of fire with the rows of 3 trucks I keep getting squished.
I've tried various different techniques, I've looked at the only one video on YouTube of someone completing the level and tried mimicking that, I've tried while holding run running backwards then side stepping. Or side stepping from stationary. Or side stepping diagonally. I've tried flicking the right thumbstick to see if that gives a side boost. I've tried holding right both thumbsticks so it does a spin through. etc.  I have only ever survived about 2 rows then death. I think there's about 15 rows or something. I rarely get stuck in a game, and I'm normally fine with precision timing in games, so it doesn't make sense... Am I doing something dumb wrong lol? I'm a very patient person so lets just say I have had a lot of attempts, over and over, a lot lot lot lol. Reached a point of frustration to make this post hoping for some advice or just letting me know what worked for you.

I started off thinking yea I like this game, then it very quickly became a frustrating hell game! ?

I see you did get 100% in the end. What was the trick you used to get past?

1 hour ago, Kolm said:

I see you did get 100% in the end. What was the trick you used to get past?

So I got told a trick, and it was the only way i was able to pass this level, run for a bit then press pause - you'll see the truck keep moving past you and you cant get hurt during pause! So keep doing that, run, pause, run, pause etc till you reach the end 🙂👍

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, esstee11 said:

So I got told a trick, and it was the only way i was able to pass this level, run for a bit then press pause - you'll see the truck keep moving past you and you cant get hurt during pause! So keep doing that, run, pause, run, pause etc till you reach the end 🙂👍

What a joke of a trick but whatever works, works! 😅
Thanks for sharing! 👍

I still have the game in backlog and didn't start it because of the freezing issues in trial 8. But that seems to be fixed now.
Now just trying to establish how hard it is by reading up on it.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2023 at 2:24 PM, Kolm said:

What a joke of a trick but whatever works, works! 😅
Thanks for sharing! 👍

I still have the game in backlog and didn't start it because of the freezing issues in trial 8. But that seems to be fixed now.
Now just trying to establish how hard it is by reading up on it.

Yea a kinda bullshit exploit lol this game has a few other tricks like that.. another silly one being a moving platform that goes up and down, you can press pause on one for a few seconds like stretching yourself back on a catapult, press unpause, and it will launch you like a rocket sky high 😂 which actually proved beneficial to make some segments easier and faster 👍 

I dont know if I would reccomend this game, cuz like I said other thread it did actually turn out to be more frustrating and tricky than i expected, i guess i can still say it is worth a play, if you enjoy indie arty platformers. But maybe skip it if you're not particularly patient. Lol. Apparently the other one is easier, Tyd something. 

But yea at least scene 8 is totally fine and fixed now.