Can anyone get survival and extinction to work in 2023?

i have noticed a few players have recently have earnt the trophys from these two modes yet multiple reports all over the internet show almost everyone has the same issue i do, ive tried multiple consoles, online/offline, not updating the game. i can literally go into that survival mode and after 15-20 seconds the whole game freezes yet the campaign works just fine. disk is in perfect condition and again ive tried two consoles so does anyone have a solution? i noticed one player got the trophy only yesterday on ps3, for the vast majority of us though the game modes simply do not work. i will be purchasing another copy as its so cheap but no doubt that isnt the issue as mine is in near mint quality and again campaign works just fine.

Have you recently changed your PSN ID? I ask, because that is a common cause of freezes and crashing in the PS3 COD games but one thing that can help, is to load the game offline, then manually connect to PSN by entering the MP menu.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

no mate i have never changed my ID, i spoke to 1 player last night who recently got these trophys,(most players have my issue) and it seems to be disk related possibly due to age? he said he experienced the freezing in advanced warfare zombies ect but the campaign worked fine so he just bought another copy and that one worked. so ill just buy ghosts again its cheap as anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...