Priorite at forward control tower after all bounties

EDIT this may have been patched on 1.000.004 i no longer have a save to verify

I completed all the bounties and then couldn't reach the forward control tower to obtain my final priorite. The level resets all previously unlocked shortcuts including the forward control tower meditation point when doing the bounty there so fast travel wasn't an option. The best option here would be to collect the items at that location before completing the bounty but if you find yourself in this situation as i did there is a solution. I made a video. Sorry I don't know how to edit. This was the last thing i needed for the plat. happy hunting. 

Edited by VerCettI
possible fix on update
  • Like 2

On 5/8/2023 at 10:30 AM, VerCettI said:

EDIT this may have been patched on 1.000.004 i no longer have a save to verify

I completed all the bounties and then couldn't reach the forward control tower to obtain my final priorite. The level resets all previously unlocked shortcuts including the forward control tower meditation point when doing the bounty there so fast travel wasn't an option. The best option here would be to collect the items at that location before completing the bounty but if you find yourself in this situation as i did there is a solution. I made a video. Sorry I don't know how to edit. This was the last thing i needed for the plat. happy hunting. 

I think it was patched.  Once I completed the bounty all of the fast travel points came back for me.  They were only gone until I killed the bounty hunter.  Had the same thing happen in the droid ship with the bounty that takes over that.  Once I killed the bounty all the points unlocked again.