Could you get to division 4 by just winning your 5 placement matches?

serrated-banner9

Hi, i'm trying to get the online trophies done before the shutdown in November and i'm wondering 2 things about the "divisive figure" trophy 

1. could you get to division 4 by winning your 5 placement matches
  2. can you face the same person for all 5 of the placement matches or does it have to be someone different each time?

im doing fifa 21 right now... anyways you can play the same "person" but not the same club (delete club if that account does not have any wins or did its designated purpose then remake). you face accounts 1 win higher or lower than you and you just look cross eyed at both screens and quit out close application right away if one goes into a match before the other. if they match up at same time it is 99.9% chance it is the alt you want to play against since there is not likely 2 people clogging the queus. this is for fifa 21 should be same for 20. another thread said for 20 that 5/5 placement wins gets you 1400 points and division 4 but i think you can do it with 4 wins like fifa 21 (in 21 they say its 3W 1Draw for div4, 4W for div3, and 5W for div2). ill know more when i do it next week or two when i feel like it. doing the laddering with accounts takes alot out of you and you're gonna need a break between fifa 20 and 21.

On 5/13/2023 at 2:07 PM, serrated-banner9 said:

Hi, i'm trying to get the online trophies done before the shutdown in November and i'm wondering 2 things about the "divisive figure" trophy 

1. could you get to division 4 by winning your 5 placement matches
  2. can you face the same person for all 5 of the placement matches or does it have to be someone different each time?

quoted you so you get notified of the post

and actually i cant tell if you can play the same account with a new club. this punk keeps searching and matching up against one of my accounts all day even when i take 6 hours break from trying. im so close to getting the placement matches done too

and unfortunately you need all 5 wins to get in division 4. sigh

Edited by ChowderlyDude

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 5:56 PM, SPREADEM99 said:

This trophy is frustrating me so much stuck around 1100 and just can’t get near 1250 1f624.png

you can delete your club and redo the placement matches by self boosting, you have to win all 5 to get into division 4.

Edited by ChowderlyDude

• 2 months later...