The division 2 - Warlords of new york ultimate edition

Hi everyone, i have a question that i can’t find an answer anywhere, maybe someone can help me with this

So i’m from azerbaijan ( we don’t have our region in psn unfortunately) so my account is on Russian region, and i have The Division 2 standart edition and all dlc buyed including Warlords of new york ( on another russian account)

so game is working and all dlc is working, except the Bew York dlc, it’s  tied to an account where it’s bought.

so I can’t play the game and achieve 100% completion.

Also i have a turkish account and there is a “The Division 2 - Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition” bundle which includes the base game, all dlc, and warlords expansion.

So the question is - If i buy this edition can i play it on another (russian) account , i mean New york expansion, Or it’s also tied to account where it was bought (turkish)?

p.S

Sorry for my English,hope i can write my thoughts , and will find the answer in this great forum.

8 minutes ago, TheMightyLedZep said:

The Warlords of New York DLC it tied to the account that purchased the dlc. So if use a Turkish account to buy it only will work for that account.

Fck :( why ubisoft making this kinf of a “dirty” politics.

There is a Far Cry 6 game of the year edition that includes all dlc , and even there I don’t know, will it works on russian account or it’s also tied to an account where it bought

40 minutes ago, Defformicated said:

Fck :( why ubisoft making this kinf of a “dirty” politics.

There is a Far Cry 6 game of the year edition that includes all dlc , and even there I don’t know, will it works on russian account or it’s also tied to an account where it bought

In my experience, DLC for Far Cry 6 purchased in Turkey should work without problems on a Russian account. This applies to most Ubisoft games such as Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Immortals: Fenyx Rising. 

Edited by Asim_25

On 14.05.2023 at 7:29 PM, Asim_25 said:

In my experience, DLC for Far Cry 6 purchased in Turkey should work without problems on a Russian account. This applies to most Ubisoft games such as Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Immortals: Fenyx Rising. 

I have immortal fenyx, unfortunately the dlc is tied to an account :(

24 minutes ago, Defformicated said:

I have immortal fenyx, unfortunately the dlc is tied to an account :(

Is it? I bought it with a friend on his account and was able to play on my own account after activating his account as primary on my console.

• Like 1