Chivalry 2 Stopped Tracking

Williham12

I’ve seen all the reports of basically every trophy being glitched and they normally stop tracking at 99%. However all my trophies have seemed to stop tracking all at once at whatever percentage they were on (33,57,80 eg). Is this a known glitch with possible known causes? Is there any way to continue to get progress to track since I tried a few different game modes but everything seems stuck. Namely kills, archer kills, unarmed kill and blocked projectiles.

I don’t think there’s a definite way to fix the tracking issues. When I played the game, my kills reset all the way back to zero when I was sitting at about 1800 kills. My map wins also reset a couple of times for Dark Forest and Coxwell, and once for Lionspire and Rudhelm. I was under the impression that quitting the game right after getting a map win caused the issues, but after reading a comment from another thread, I see that might not be the case. It really sucks as far as keeping track of progress goes bc the trophy tracking info on the trophy list doesn’t reset, but your stats do.

In my case I just kept playing the game until the trophies popped, which is quite irritating, but it worked. I will say though, for my last 5-10 wins on each map, my trophy tracking info for all of the 25 wins trophies were not increasing whatsoever, but the trophies did end up popping, so I think the game is just really bad at maintaining the correct stats for your account altogether. The data reset for the stats is still a ridiculous hindrance for getting the platinum, but I don’t think it happens to everyone.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

I don’t think there’s a definite way to fix the tracking issues. When I played the game, my kills reset all the way back to zero when I was sitting at about 1800 kills. My map wins also reset a couple of times for Dark Forest and Coxwell, and once for Lionspire and Rudhelm. I was under the impression that quitting the game right after getting a map win caused the issues, but after reading a comment from another thread, I see that might not be the case. It really sucks as far as keeping track of progress goes bc the trophy tracking info on the trophy list doesn’t reset, but your stats do.

In my case I just kept playing the game until the trophies popped, which is quite irritating, but it worked. I will say though, for my last 5-10 wins on each map, my trophy tracking info for all of the 25 wins trophies were not increasing whatsoever, but the trophies did end up popping, so I think the game is just really bad at maintaining the correct stats for your account altogether. The data reset for the stats is still a ridiculous hindrance for getting the platinum, but I don’t think it happens to everyone.

Right I see, on closer look it does look like my stats reset at some point as my progress stopped at 64/100 on the 1000 enemies and in game it says I only have 449 despite knowing I got way more than that. Thanks for you answer, guess I’ll just continue on the same save file and hopefully they wont wipe again and will all pop okay