Title already selfexplanatory. Look:

Last one, I swear!

Reach a total of 20 bikes in your collection

40L2ead5d.png

&

The Aristocrat

Change the "Title" of your rider

48L1837f8.png

I realized the last time I played, while I was updating the trophies on PS4 and seeing what was out there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Honor_Hand said:

Damn, I went through this game not too long ago and I didn't notice this. Good spotting there.

This is Milestone's quality pretty much, lol.

Yeah… and with those endless loading times every time what is displayed on the screen changes… D:

12 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

Yeah… and with those endless loading times every time what is displayed on the screen changes… D:

Yeah, those loading times are horrendous, lol. I remember there was another bug in the bike selection screen, too. Not sure if you've seen it. Whenever you switch between bike manufacturers, you would sometimes get a bunch of garbled-up text and code on the bike stats. I think it happened a lot with the Bimota bikes. ?

32 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Yeah, those loading times are horrendous, lol. I remember there was another bug in the bike selection screen, too. Not sure if you've seen it. Whenever you switch between bike manufacturers, you would sometimes get a bunch of garbled-up text and code on the bike stats. I think it happened a lot with the Bimota bikes. 1f605.png

Nope, I have never suffered any problems with this game. The closest thing to a bug I saw, was in relation to the miniatures of the bikes on the circuit selection screen. One of the images was saved showing only the motor of the bike, as if the game had zoomed in on the image. It remained like this until the next time I edited something on that specific bike. At the time, I got the feeling that this happened because I left the customization menu too quickly.

• Like 1