Game & trophy info

esstee11

I cba to make proper guides these days lol but I'll still just give you some brief info which will be all you need to know as there's no forum posts or much info or guides around about the game.

Indie horror, I picked it up for about £2 or £3 in a PSN sale and knowing nothing about it other than I'll buy and try anything indie horror, give it it's due the story was more fun than I was expecting so yea it's worth a play for indie horror fans. Fun story - Psychotic twins with a penchant for killing and human flesh are sectioned at age 10... More killing later they escape gasp!... Young fools go to investigate to find them.. Followed by a wild ride meeting the rest of the mad family (a la Res Bio Baker Family) across various different fun classic locations like creepy house, psychiatric hospital/prison/school, dungeony catacombs, cemetery, etc. Sometimes the graphics of the environments n stuff is great, sometimes the graphics are shoddy lol either way indie horror fans know what to expect this one is decent enough to be worth a play ?

1.5 - 2 / 10 difficulty.
1.5 - 2 hours to 100% all trophies if playing blind. (Maybe 3 hours max if you like to mooch about).
(If you want there is a 37 minute xbox cheevoguides trophy guide video, I didn't look at it, but I'm sure it's fine).

You don't need a guide though, just pick up and play. Couple trophies a little missable i guess, but not difficult. And gameplay is common sense stuff the game kinda holds your hand you'll be fine figuring stuff out. There isn't chapter select, but you can make a cloud save after each chapter if you like, trophies unlock in the order of the trophy list so it's easy to keep track of where you're at.

Here's what to expect from trophies:
*Spoilers below... But still keeping it super brief so not toooo spoilery lol...*

Chapter 1 House - 
:bronze: The nightmare begins (Unmissable trophy when you enter the house).
:bronze: A place to visit (Put the jigsaw puzzle piece where it's supposed to go).
(PS weapons in this game need a million hits, you're not doing anything wrong just mash and bash away until the job is done lol).

Chapter 2 Prison/hospital/school -
:bronze: Annabelle Rhodes (Interact with the bathroom stall door...)
:silver: Baby Johnny (When you open gate 2, go back to gate 2 and look inside..The one that had the crazy woman in..)

Chapter 3 Catacombs -
:silver: Never play with fire (Unmissable trophy.. But turn right, then right).

Chapter 4 Cemetery -
:silver: Identify the corpse (From start, go down left edge, in the left corner interact with the grave with candles).
:silver: The nun ghost (Randomly several times around the cemetery you'll see the nun ghost flicker, when you spot her run up to her face).
:silver: Die by the broken cross (Unmissable trophy but.. Pick up all the many wooden crosses and hit him with them, the last one will then say on screen R2 to stab him with the broken cross.)

Final chapter The 3 Cabins - 
:silver: It is time to burn (Unmissable trophy but.. Pick up the flamethrower in the right cabin, then pick up the fuel tank outside this cabin, another fuel tank hard to see near the stairs of the left cabin, the 3rd fuel tank on the decking the other end of the left cabin. Do not let her get too close or you will die! Burn her till she screams, run off a bit and repeat, she'll scream 3 times till she dies).
:gold: A tough time is over (unmissable trophy for completing the game).

Trailer:

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

Thanks for this!  I will take it as my guide.  I like what I am reading here and the difficulty is kind of encouraging. 2-3 hours only?  I guess I will try to play a game blind for once.

• Like 1