Dead Game?

42 minutes ago, modest_undue1 said:

I live in Australia, and whenever I hop on there is no one playing. Dead Servers? Dead Game? Bad Timing? I normally go on between the hours of 4pm - 9pm or weekends 10am - 9pm depends

I think you are possibly just running into the same problem my Aussie friends run into fairly frequently which is Australia has a tendency to have terrible servers for most games on top of them basically blocking them off to other countries unless your invited in but I can't be sure I haven't started the game yet and I'm American we weirdly play old dead games till the servers go down 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I think you are possibly just running into the same problem my Aussie friends run into fairly frequently which is Australia has a tendency to have terrible servers on top of them basically blocking them off to other countries unless your invited in but I can't be sure I haven't started the game yet and I'm American we weirdly play old dead games till the servers go down 

Thanks man, that helps. I just wanna get the platinum for it, as I recently started getting more and more trophies solo. I noticed our servers getting quieter as the game was free in April 2021, for psplus and back then it was booming. 

21 minutes ago, modest_undue1 said:

Thanks man, that helps. I just wanna get the platinum for it, as I recently started getting more and more trophies solo. I noticed our servers getting quieter as the game was free in April 2021, for psplus and back then it was booming. 

You might try making a boost session on here or see if there's a discord for the game