What archetype to pick?

What archetype should I pick (as a new player)?
Does it matter, are some OP while others are weak, or are they mostly evenly balanced across the board?

Can I change to a different archetype later on?

Just asking some general questions useful for beginners.
If there's anything else that can be covered which has not been answered by the guide, please leave a comment, thanks. :)

Hi:

You have every archetype available from the start. I started the game a few days ago and I got almost all trophies, except level 50 trophy. You can get a lot of XP by quitting of the match as soon as it starts, just press and hold option button and leave the match. You get XP for your player level and for your archetype level, so if you need a passive ability, you can farm XP doing this.

• Like 4

On 18/05/2023 at 5:02 PM, factor747 said:

Hi:

You have every archetype available from the start. I started the game a few days ago and I got almost all trophies, except level 50 trophy. You can get a lot of XP by quitting of the match as soon as it starts, just press and hold option button and leave the match. You get XP for your player level and for your archetype level, so if you need a passive ability, you can farm XP doing this.

Is quesst count toward player level?

On 5/21/2023 at 4:50 AM, pere_noel-rodiYT said:

Is quesst count toward player level?

Off-topic, please don't hijack thread and ask non-related questions.
Instead, create your own post if you want the question answered.

Closing this thread as the original question was answered by @factor747 thanks. ?