Trophy not unlocking in Santa's Xmas Adventure

Hi. I'm not quite sure if this is the place to post this issue, but there's a game called Santa's Xmas Adventure. I'm playing it on PS5, there's a trophy "unlock classic levels", I not only unlocked them but beat all of them, yet it's been 3 days that trophy didn't pop and isn't showing as unlocked. I tried contacting Playstation, then the developers, but to no avail as yet, any ideas what can be done? And just a heads up to future players, that this can be your issue too.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This sounds like a backwards compatibility problem to me, do you have a PS4 you can use and see if the problem occurs there as well? Also, wrong forum, you need this one: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/10934-santas-xmas-adventure/

Hi. Thanks. Unfortunately no, neither syncing, nor restoring the licenses work and clearly there's no way to use another save file. When such problems occur, one side tries to blame on another, Playstation agents tell me it's the developers that give trophies, but their side usually states it's Playstation that manages trophies, tried reinstalling the game but didn't work either.

Hi everyone.  I was able to fix this problem. I deleted my save file on PS5 console and restarted the game and got the trophy.  This is what multiple Playstation agents and publishers didn't even tell me. I hope this trick helps someone, God bless, all the best.