Is it possible to play the ps4 version on PS5?

cy1999aek_maik

Hello, I am unable to find the ps4 version on the ps5 when I search for it. Is this a fortnite situation where only the ps5 version is available on ps5? I want the ps4 version becuase apparently the ps4 trophies become unobtainable if you get them on PS5 first, and I have already started the ps4 version so I wanted that complete first.

7 minutes ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

Hello, I am unable to find the ps4 version on the ps5 when I search for it. Is this a fortnite situation where only the ps5 version is available on ps5? I want the ps4 version becuase apparently the ps4 trophies become unobtainable if you get them on PS5 first, and I have already started the ps4 version so I wanted that complete first.

When viewing the store listing on your ps5, hit the 3 dots next to download to select which version you want. Alternatively you can download it to your ps5 from the mobile app

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

When viewing the store listing on your ps5, hit the 3 dots next to download to select which version you want. Alternatively you can download it to your ps5 from the mobile app

Ah thanks! the three dots on the store didn't work but I was able to download it through the mobile app.