Fastest way to qualify in 500 rounds?

1 hour ago, InfamousRanger12 said:

Title says it all really.

How should I go about grinding these? It's the last trophy I need.

I mixed it with doing only dailies for Kudos for the 50 store items and from there I needed about 100 more qualifications, arguably there's not much that you can do to speed it up other than just play..

With the new season we got some one round creator modes that seem to rotate often, so if you find one that's a race or map/mode you know well and can numb yourself into that'd be the easiest way to farm these, otherwise just do solos since those seem to have the quickest matchmaking and 99% of times starts with 2 races, so that's 2 free qualifications every game.

It sucks that there is no stat tracking but you just gotta stick to it, good luck )

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Aodir said:

I mixed it with doing only dailies for Kudos for the 50 store items and from there I needed about 100 more qualifications, arguably there's not much that you can do to speed it up other than just play..

With the new season we got some one round creator modes that seem to rotate often, so if you find one that's a race or map/mode you know well and can numb yourself into that'd be the easiest way to farm these, otherwise just do solos since those seem to have the quickest matchmaking and 99% of times starts with 2 races, so that's 2 free qualifications every game.

It sucks that there is no stat tracking but you just gotta stick to it, good luck )

Where Can I check the progress on how many games played? Thanks

On 5/25/2023 at 5:16 PM, Hendo14Legend said:

There's no in game stat tracking, but I assume there's probably a community website or app for it

On 5/25/2023 at 4:30 AM, Aodir said:

Makes sense. I didn't realize it had to be a race though, that kinda sucks.

Hopefully I'm close, I think I'm just gonna try to do 10 a day until it pops. I like fall guys but playing it constantly can get boring

52 minutes ago, InfamousRanger12 said:

Makes sense. I didn't realize it had to be a race though, that kinda sucks.

Perhaps I didn't explain myself well, it doesn't have to be a race per se, all I'm saying is if you want anything quicker than your average game then races would be the optimal choice since those go slightly quicker and you can effortlessly qualify in them consistently. So if it'd happen to be in rotation in creators playlist, you could just spam those instead of your regular solos.

Then again at the end of it all you'd only be saving a couple hours, so not really worth the monotonous grind.

52 minutes ago, InfamousRanger12 said:

Hopefully I'm close, I think I'm just gonna try to do 10 a day until it pops. I like fall guys but playing it constantly can get boring

Agreed, a couple a day is the better approach imo. Ease yourself into it, the worst part is done so it'll come eventually ) Good luck

EDIT: Oh and regarding stat tracking, like I said previously it doesn't exist, only on PC you can download some external app to track your stats but nothing that works for consoles sadly.

Edited by Aodir

The survival rounds are pretty easy, just survive. Squads is a good mode to stay in the game if you failed to make it to the finish line.

On 5/25/2023 at 4:16 PM, Hendo14Legend said:

You can ask them on their website, and they will tell you how many qualifies you have.