physical

Gatze92German

21 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

You could just google it instead of creating 100 threads about it and spamming the entire forums.

I used google and didn't find anything about it.  some games you just can't find anything.  I've also searched all the sites I know of with no success.  That's why I asked for about 20 games here.  Especially since the pages I looked at were also incorrect.

• Like 1

Just now, Gatze92German said:

I used google and didn't find anything about it.  some games you just can't find anything.  I've also searched all the sites I know of with no success.  That's why I asked for about 20 games here.  Especially since the pages I looked at were also incorrect.

Creating a single thread in the PSN forum and listing the games you're interested in, would have been a better and more efficient option :).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gatze92German said:

I don't know if you use PSNP, but creating 30 posts in minutes is considered spam. The main page gets flooded with your posts and nothing more, ruining the correct use of it. If there's nothing on amazon/ebay, it probably doesn't exist, but next time just create a single topic asking for help. It's also faster.

• Like 2