You Stole Food From Mell's Table trophy?

14 minutes ago, Ben-Gun said:

Good to see you found my guide Wolker.. Here you go people :D

No one is copying your shit, mate. You're the one copying content from me and other people without giving proper credit.

Cossieflayer is the person who provided me with the information about this trophy, so a big thanks to him! I'm quite certain he has also shared similar information with you. It would be appropriate for you to include some credits in the description if he did.

If you want to message me, then do it on PSN and not here. This isn't the right place for it.

Edited by wolker4

10 minutes ago, wolker4 said:

No one is copying your shit, mate. You're the one copying content from me and other people without giving proper credit.

Cossieflayer is the person who provided me with the information about this trophy, so a big thanks to him! I'm quite certain he has also shared similar information with you. It would be appropriate for you to include some credits in the description if he did.

If you want to message me, then do it on PSN and not here. This isn't the right place for it.

Wow chill ? No reason to be so rude. What did I copy from you? As far as I know I posted first - thats why.

And I gave credit ?

4 minutes ago, Ben-Gun said:

Wow chill 1f602.png No reason to be so rude. What did I copy from you? As far as I know I posted first - thats why.

And I gave credit 1f601.png

I'm always chill... otherwise, I would've messaged you weeks or months ago. Even if I point out what you copied from me or other people, you wouldn't admit it anyway, so let's just leave it at that. Also, you only gave him credit after reading my comment here.

7 minutes ago, wolker4 said:

I'm always chill... otherwise, I would've messaged you weeks or months ago. Even if I point out what you copied from me or other people, you wouldn't admit it anyway, so let's just leave it at that. Also, you only gave him credit after reading my comment here.

No, but cool - whatever you say ?