Level 50 in 10 minutes

Zyklon1989

Hey guys , if you wanna speed up the grinding for lvl 50 ( or just wanna get OP early game ) here’s a quick “glitch”.

create a potion with Focus effect (mint, thyme, rosmarin). That will give you a boost on memories you find … but that works on memories retrieved after dying too! So just stock up a few memories, get killed ( possibly near a beacon ) pop up potion and retrieve your lost memories. Rinse and repeat. Each time they will be more and more! Easy like that ! Peace

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zyklon1989 said:

Hey guys , if you wanna speed up the grinding for lvl 50 ( or just wanna get OP early game ) here’s a quick “glitch”.

create a potion with Focus effect (mint, thyme, rosmarin). That will give you a boost on memories you find … but that works on memories retrieved after dying too! So just stock up a few memories, get killed ( possibly near a beacon ) pop up potion and retrieve your lost memories. Rinse and repeat. Each time they will be more and more! Easy like that ! Peace

You don't even have to wait to get killed. You can use the Blood Knife or whatever it is that returns you to the nearest beacon but you drop all your souls. Do it right next to a main level beacon. Then just drink a potion and pick up your souls. I mean, memories, lol. Rinse, repeat. I had about 20K souls when I did this and was like level 23, took me all of MAYBE 5 minutes to get to 4 mil souls which is what I needed to hit level 50. 

• Like 1