"Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed" Localized for US/NA

DarknessKey92

Well Since, no one has made a Topic for this game, and it's been over a month since it's been announced for NA Pre-orders.

I wanted to make this Topic to inform those who don't know about this game's Localization yet

I already pre ordered this game last month, and Found it to be a pretty hilarious game. From what I've read & seen it's like a open world RPG that allows you to explore Japan's Akihabara, which is Tokyo's popular "Electric Town" district with tons of things to do, find, and around 130 shops to explore.

Also it's a great game for Anime fans, since it has some references here and there, that only i guess otakus would know about...lol The plot/story isn't great, but it will make you laugh. Also you can decide what you say to the other characters, allowing you to alter their responses, to sometimes altering your story progression. Anything you see can be used as a weapon from a baseball bat to a key board. It gives you a modern vibe, by letting you have a smart phone, that allows you to : check emails, read comments on "Pitter"(yes it is referencing Twitter), and take side quests. The game isn't good, but it's not bad either(it's weird, but it's just decent). I find it to be a interesting JRPG that feels pretty original. I really can't fully explain the game, so I'll just post a link to a page giving a much better review of the game here. 

http://otakuoverdrive.com/2013/11/23/game-review-akibas-trip-2-ps3ps-vita/

I'm not gonna try to convince people to buy this game, but all i'll say is "it comes out on 8/5/2014".

IDK about you, but I'm honestly looking forward to getting this game, as of late; almost every game I've gotten that's been localized, has been a game i really ended up enjoying. So I'm going to give this game a chance.

I posted this trailer of "Akiba 2", since it's more informative on what to expect from the game, then the teaser trailer. Also the game is meant to be ridiculously silly as hell. Like i mentioned earlier it's not the best plot, but it sure is a hilarious one. The game is meant to be a fun game, so don't expect it to get too serious. I honestly can't stop laughing at how this game actually expects you to beat enemies. That's a first IMO.

Give your thought on the game if you have played it, or are looking forward to getting it.

• Like 1

You might nt be able to find another thread on it because it was posted in the PS Vita section.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/13622-akiba’s-trip-undead-and-undressed-coming-to-us/

._. WOW!! Well that sucks, there goes 1 hours worth of putting things together down the drain.

And I even went through all 4 trophy lists, and typed the name in the search bar only to find out. now that there was one out already.

Edited by DarknessKey92