Play with a mouse

Jesus, i would love to know if it’s compatible with ps4 or if they have an upgraded version

you could always be the guinea pig and be the first to test it out

if it doesnt work, just return it

edit: turns out theres adapters for ps4 aswell..for $20 i might try it out

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

Yeah I think I'm going to give it a shot.  I think it can be done without possibly.  Yet the ability to quickly choose your next match rather than fuddle with the Toggle to move it all the way over and then get the X button to actually select the 2 stones you want to interact with is challenging sometimes as well as not a speedy process.

I did notice just last night I did about 3 gold levels in a row so I'm not sure if I'm finally getting better or if it was just luck, or probably a mix of both.  The stages where this occurred I literally popped off combo after combo, while ignoring whether it was the same color 2 times in a row and instead just going for matches of 3 or more as quickly as I could. 

Sometimes like with the hourglass special item I can't even determine what color of block or token is behind it.  I would like to try the mouse and see if its easier yet I'm not sure it will be as I don't know if diagonal movements with the controller are even possible as you are moving that square across the board.  It still might be easier for locating and therefore choosing faster, which that seems to be another matter that occurs from time to time.  Where you will try selecting something and it just doesn't get the right one, or you select too fast and then it has this white control square around the square you just switched with and if you choose any adjacent square to select, rather than it selecting that new square it thinks you want to move the one you just had moved.  Basically it's like it hangs on to your last pick rather than clearing and going...ok where do you want to select now.

Some of the totems seem to give you extra time, like the Green one, due to its longer animation process so should help with getting the x99 trophy.  While going through the game it seems mysterious as to what the hell you should actually be leveling up first.  The game is fun yet can be frustrating sometimes to.

Ok so after reading this topic i was very intrigued and decided to try this myself

after purchasing a 4way usb adapter and a new wireless keyboard and mouse (because i got rid of my older pair long ago cuz the mouse got damaged and worn out)

turns out you CANNOT play games with it connected to ps4

i imagine its the same with ps3

it recognizes that its there and connected but its not picking it up as a controller

if you have a ps vita you can still earn the ps3 version platinum as both lists are shared and the vita has touchscreen controls making it far easier

remote play doesnt work though

i tried playing the ps4 version via remote play on my vita and you have to use the ps4’s button interface, (as in the directional pad) touchscreen controls wont work this way

Its controller or bust sadly