Want to use exploits and glitches? Read this first.

On 6/6/2023 at 3:47 PM, Lonemankane said:

I have a question. why can't you dup both? like do crafting items and amulets and so on after downloading the patch?

You cannot duplicate non-crafting material like armor with the pre-patch vendor method, it just doesn't work. Why? Who knows, but only crafting materials seems to get dupped. The reason as to why you can't dup crafting materials after downloading the patches is rather simple, you can't put crafting materials or valuables into the Skyhold storage, thus you can't dup them, however you can dup pretty much anything that you can put in the box like armor, weapons, accessories and even runes!

46 minutes ago, commandoswat said:

You cannot duplicate non-crafting material like armor with the pre-patch vendor method, it just doesn't work. Why? Who knows, but only crafting materials seems to get dupped. The reason as to why you can't dup crafting materials after downloading the patches is rather simple, you can't put crafting materials or valuables into the Skyhold storage, thus you can't dup them, however you can dup pretty much anything that you can put in the box like armor, weapons, accessories and even runes!

ah, well reason i ask as you said one of the dups is patched in the up to date one of the game but what is to say you do that glitch then update and try the other duplication bug?

16 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

ah, well reason i ask as you said one of the dups is patched in the up to date one of the game but what is to say you do that glitch then update and try the other duplication bug?

You can do the vendor glitch assuming you didn't install any patches with any vendor you'd like but once you install the patch that possibility is complete gone unless you delete all the patches and start over with a new character. Like I said, if you're starting with a new character I recommend not downloading any patches until you reach Skyhold because you don't have access to the dup box regardless until you reach that point so you'd be essentially nerfing yourself for no reason. When you reach Skyhold do the power exploit so that you can unlock inquisition perks, after that it's up to you if you download the patches or not. Do you want to be able to dup any crafting material you want? Even the Tier 4 ones that come in limited amounts? Don't download the patch. Do you want to duplicate as many amulets of power as you want(quickly) and make your team completely OP the moment you reach Skyhold? Download the patches and do the Skyhold box dup method. If you just want the Platinum I'd recommend just downloading the patches after doing the power exploit so that you can dup amulets and become completely OP early on, I've been decimating enemies  2 levels and sometimes even 3 levels above me in nightmare diff due to the amount of broken passives I was able to unlock earlier on. However if you just want to enjoy the game and see yourself putting 100+ of more hours into it not downloading the patches seems ideal because like I said, some crafting materials are limited.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your exertions are amusing. As is your army of parrots, apparently.
The game developers produced patches to prevent you from exploiting, didn't they?
„Hunting” for trophies? Sure. But not hunting for exploits.
Like in the real life: people hunt for jobs, but not exploit them.
This is forum, people can have different opinions on the matters. Get used to it.
And get a job, sir lol

• Confused 1