Are there actual size requirements for these levels, or are the trophies bugged?

So I fired this up last night and lazily played through the first 7 or 8 levels.  I only got trophies for the soccer kid and the cleanly mom.  So that means 1 of 2 things have happened:  

1) The trophies don't pop all the time when you complete a level.

2) The description of "make ____'s dream come true" does NOT mean just complete the level.  Like, you have to get a certain score or size to unlock it.

I can't find anything at the moment that suggest either way, I'll try some tests tonight if I have the energy but if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them.  Maybe this is a sneaky way of making us catch the Cowbear after all?

11 hours ago, FeelTheCosmos said:

So I fired this up last night and lazily played through the first 7 or 8 levels.  I only got trophies for the soccer kid and the cleanly mom.  So that means 1 of 2 things have happened:  

1) The trophies don't pop all the time when you complete a level.

2) The description of "make ____'s dream come true" does NOT mean just complete the level.  Like, you have to get a certain score or size to unlock it.

I can't find anything at the moment that suggest either way, I'll try some tests tonight if I have the energy but if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them.  Maybe this is a sneaky way of making us catch the Cowbear after all?

To "make someone's dream come true" you have to complete all of the levels associated with them. So if they only have one level, it pops. But if they have 2 or 3, then you have to complete all of them to get the trophy. You do not have to get a certain score or size as long as you are completing the level.

• 4 months later...

I'm wondering the same thing. Just been playing without paying attention to trophies and noticed the Soccer Kid one for the tutorial hasn't popped. Redone it a few times but still not unlocking.

Edit: Soccer Kid trophy unlocked when I did it again with Ace to get the other cousin.

Edited by Shadows_Revenge