They released a patch today.

Can't find any information on what this patch did. I feel like I see new vehicles and character models, but maybe they've been there and I just forgot. Currently waiting on the party bus to show up as I had to turn it off because they would get stuck on the curb and then the bus would be there forever unless I reset my gas station.So hopefully they fixed that. 

9 minutes ago, Banana_Cop_X said:

You can see the patch notes of any game when you press the options button while hovering over it on the dashboard and selecting "Update History".

Oh nice! I don't know how I ever missed that. Thank you so much! 

Version 1.01

Fixed misaligned asphalt around the gas station.

Fixed issue where the customer did not enter the station after parking and trying to visit the store

Fixed issue where when exceeding 1000 unites of products, truck would not deliver that amount.

Fixed various issues that affected delivery truck's abilies to reach the gas station

Fixed issue where, after loading a save, NPC cars would stand in place and not drive

Fixed various blocking areas where workers or NPCs would get stuck

Fixed issue where NPCs would glitch out when entering the car, resulting in them floating in the air while the car is driving

Reduced time required for the bus to arrive again, after the play closers the station prior to the Party Bus Quest

Some nice fixes for the game, I do wish they would have given us the update for the car wash as it makes leveling up a lot easier, currently close to getting rank 9 and it's taking me ages now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

Version 1.01

Fixed misaligned asphalt around the gas station.

Fixed issue where the customer did not enter the station after parking and trying to visit the store

Fixed issue where when exceeding 1000 unites of products, truck would not deliver that amount.

Fixed various issues that affected delivery truck's abilies to reach the gas station

Fixed issue where, after loading a save, NPC cars would stand in place and not drive

Fixed various blocking areas where workers or NPCs would get stuck

Fixed issue where NPCs would glitch out when entering the car, resulting in them floating in the air while the car is driving

Reduced time required for the bus to arrive again, after the play closers the station prior to the Party Bus Quest

Some nice fixes for the game, I do wish they would have given us the update for the car wash as it makes leveling up a lot easier, currently close to getting rank 9 and it's taking me ages now.

I am close to level 10 myself. I am at 50% between 9 and 10 so I'm close. I've grinded for so long. I've done an hour or two just about every other day since I started the game.