How do you get this version?

tony_snake_24

This asian version seems to be in English, at least text, since the trophy list is in English. But, when looking at the store from a Hong Kong account, there is only one entry, and it says Chinese Version. That would mean that if this is indeed an asian english version, it's physical only, but I also couldn't find a listing or picture of this version, the complete legend, for vita, that wasn't japanese.

The ps4 version is indeed an asian version with english options, both physical and digital. So the question remains, is this a physical only english asian version?

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, makotito73 said:

Thanks, Makotito! Hope you're well :) 

That page mentions Chinese subs, and it's the PS4 version. The trailer, on the other hand, mentions a physical version, a digital version and a limited edition for Switch, PS4 and Vita for the chinese release. The ps4 page on the store mentioned English from a Hong Kong account, but the PS Vita one only mentioned Chinese. I now think that the Vita version PS Store description may be wrong, and it has English too, like the ps4 one, (or perhaps it's a different asian ps store the one with English subs?). And about the physical copy, I could not find a listing or picture of a non-japanese version anywhere! I actually think it's a digital only release outside of japan for the Vita version. The ps4 one does have other regional releases. 

@HuntingFever Are you able to shed some light on this?

• Like 1