Should I pick up the sequel/second

UNLEADED_BRONZE

The 2nd game does improve on certain aspects but also is quite a bit worse in others. I think it balances out in the end so they're pretty much on par but a lot of folk will probably tell you the 2nd game is worse and not worth it from what I read anyway.

I'd say go for it personally (I'm sure copies are still cheap), but after playing the first you should be able to more easily figure out whether or not you'd enjoy what the second game has to offer based on what you did/didn't like about the first game.

I think these games are kinda underrated. They're not fantastic by any means but anyone I see go back to these games nowadays always seem to react the same way with a 'huh, this was better than expected'.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

The 2nd game does improve on certain aspects but also is quite a bit worse in others. I think it balances out in the end so they're pretty much on par but a lot of folk will probably tell you the 2nd game is worse and not worth it from what I read anyway.

I'd say go for it personally (I'm sure copies are still cheap), but after playing the first you should be able to more easily figure out whether or not you'd enjoy what the second game has to offer based on what you did/didn't like about the first game.

I think these games are kinda underrated. They're not fantastic by any means but anyone I see go back to these games nowadays always seem to react the same way with a 'huh, this was better than expected'.

It’s nice to see someone else that enjoys License games like myself. I wish more games that are based on movies/shows existed these days, but sadly they are practically nonexistent. 

On 10/06/2023 at 1:30 PM, UNLEADED_BRONZE said:

I was going try plat this

The trophs easy 

Should I pick up the sequel/second/II/2nd tie in title?

If you’ve watched the saw movies and was a huge fan storywise and not just for gore i would defo recommend the first game and the sequel. While the combat now is RNG based in the sequel its still has a really good story and is just overall fun to play In my opinion. However both copies cost me $30 each and if you just want the game for the platinum and don’t care about the story/gameplay then i wouldn’t recommend it. PS: the sequel has missable trophies you can’t go back to chapter select for missed collectibles so keep that in mind if you do decide to buy the game ?