20.000 score trophy

silahcidoruk

• 7 months later...

the 10k and 20k totals were increased in a patch  level scores were 3k an 5k originally, game will be harder but easier to achieve, taunt regularly to increase multiplier, works if you have disc version:

• 1 back up save
  • turn off internet connection
  • delete game and current save
  • start new game (found this doable on the first mission)

• 3 weeks later...
This still works as of December 29th, 2023. I’ll list exactly what I did as some of the confirmations seem a bit too vague for me. I did this on patch 1.026.000

Set active modifiers to ”Infinite Focus”, ”All Skills Unlocked” and “Free Takedown”. **I’m guessing Free Takedown is all that is required for this, I had been doing a few unsuccessful runs previously and just left the other two selected**

Start On “The Club”, I had the full unlocked stage and killed every enemy but, I ended with 26k~ points. You should be able to skip the two fighters in the fish tank room if you don’t yet have it unlocked. All I did was run and spam finishers. I was at first hitting them a time or two but, some people had mentioned getting more points with more health at time of finisher. So my run that got me the trophy I did only finishers.

And the part I was seeing on Reddit and other places that was so vague to me was where to quit after obtaining the 20k points. I went all the way to the end, killed the two fire twins and quit in this same room, I did NOT go into the room with the statue and quit. So in theory I have no idea why you wouldn’t be able to quit before this room as its just another part of the stage and not the end room that shows you the overall score.
This is just the stuff I did, hopefully it helps someone. Happy Sifu‘ing!
Edited by reddlotus_
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/13/2024 at 7:26 AM, Ferro_DG said:

I made a video with the way I took, modifiers and cheats I used, to unlock this trophy. In case someone is struggling, hopefully this helps:

So you can use the cheats as long as you quit to the menu at the end? I used the randomiser, got well over 20,000 but went ahead and killed the boss and didn't get the trophy. 

On 3/19/2024 at 7:24 PM, happyman778 said:

So you can use the cheats as long as you quit to the menu at the end? I used the randomiser, got well over 20,000 but went ahead and killed the boss and didn't get the trophy. 

Basically that's that. Use whatever cheats and modifiers suit you to do over 20K, but you must return to the main menu just before Sean. As the game says, scores are not saved with cheats on. This means by beating the boss and completing the level, your score will not be considered and the trophy doesn't pop up. Now, when you go to the main menu, the game basically saves your progress until the last check point, in case you wanted to leave the game and return later on. That is why the trophy unlocks with this method, because it's saving your current score temporarily.