*Warning* Wall Penetration Kills needed for CEO

Lord_Bane999

3 of us in a group who just completed this all of us had too do 500 Wall Penetration Kills for CEO for it to unlock. I already had 100% in Co-OP and CEO wouldn't pop until just now when I finished a mission I got my 500 pen kills in.

Just a bit warning as this shuts down in a couple days and if your stuck on 100% with no CEO trophy you need to finish that before online is gone.

• Like 1

I got all the trophies just now. I got the CEO trophy before the "Nowhere to Hide" trophy. It is not necessary to do 500 kills through the wall for the "CEO" trophy. This trophy is isolated, only shared between Campaign and Coop mode. I noticed that from the 15th, the server is experiencing issues. Reset some progress and challenges that I had already completed 100% (thank god I finished before these problems). He also reset the kill count through the wall and also deactivating the grenades. Forgot to mention that I also had trouble breaking 25 enemy shields in Scandinavia. The server had not saved my progress and I tried again until it saved.

On 6/11/2023 at 10:24 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

3 of us in a group who just completed this all of us had too do 500 Wall Penetration Kills for CEO for it to unlock. I already had 100% in Co-OP and CEO wouldn't pop until just now when I finished a mission I got my 500 pen kills in.

Just a bit warning as this shuts down in a couple days and if your stuck on 100% with no CEO trophy you need to finish that before online is gone.

That’s really weird and I never heard of such a thing happening to anyone, let alone 3 players from the same group of friends o_0

Edited by MATTKBAN

On 18/06/2023 at 7:50 PM, MATTKBAN said:

That’s really weird and I never heard of such a thing happening to anyone, let alone 3 players from the same group of friends o_0

When only played co-op together and two of three of us also got the extra app token glitch. Maybe we hit some other glitch too that caused it then.