The Elder Scrolls Online Planning Early (PlayStation 4)

W_T_C_S

I am looking for a few people to group up with on launch morning (Pacific Standard Time). I will be going to the midnight release and am expected to play all morning (even though I could sleep during game and DLC downloads/installs). I'm only getting this game as a fan of The Elder Scrolls. I hope that some experienced MMO players will be able to assist me as I have no experience with MMO games what-so-ever

I should be able to join any alliance regardless of my race seeing as how I pre-ordered the Imperial Edition. I was planing on being a Khajiit (archer/thief/rouge combo) but after playing the beta on my Mac... eh. I plan on being a Khajiit and I'm not dedicated to any alliance unless it means I can't be a Khajiit (witch shouldn't be a problem). I'm not careless with loot, I pick places clean and I horde (but not in a greedy way).

I plan on a group no larger than eight (including myself) seeing as how I plan on using the PlayStation's chat to communicate. I hope those that join do have a decent headset, I'm using the Grand Theft Auto V branded Pulse Elite Headset and I only speak English. Decisions and progress are expected to be made as a group. 

Please do not request to join my company until you know, for a fact and with out a doubt, that you will be getting The Elder Scrolls Online on the day of launch (for the PlayStation 4). I wish to be in a group from the get-go.

If you have any inquiries just ask, I will check this thread as often as I can.

Edited by W_T_C_S

I am looking for a few people to group up with on launch morning (Pacific Standard Time). I will be going to the midnight release and am expected to play all morning (even though I could sleep during game and DLC downloads/installs). I'm only getting this game as a fan of The Elder Scrolls. I hope that some experienced MMO players will be able to assist me as I have no experience with MMO games what-so-ever

I should be able to be able to join any alliance regardless of my race seeing as how I pre-ordered the Imperial Edition. I was planing on being a Khajiit (archer/thief/rouge combo) but after playing the beta on my Mac... eh. I plan on being a Khajiit and I'm not dedicated to any alliance unless it means I can't be a Khajiit (witch shouldn't be a problem). I'm not careless with loot, I pick places clean and I horde (but not in a greedy way).

I plan on a group no larger than eight (including myself) seeing as how I plan on using the PlayStation's chat to communicate. I hope those that join do have a decent headset, I'm using the Grand Theft Auto V branded Pulse Elite Headset and I only speak English. Decisions and progress are expected to be made as a group. 

Please do not request to join my company until you know, for a fact and with out a doubt, that you will be getting The Elder Scrolls Online on the day of launch (for the PlayStation 4). 

If you have any inquiries just ask, I will check this thread as often as I can.

All I got for this is...... "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want but I will find you and you're party members and use my mage knight to destroy you all." 

Hail Sithis!

(I kid)

Edited by supa-bane
  • Like 1

All I got for this is...... "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want but I will find you and you're party members and use my mage knight to destroy you all." 

Hail Sithis!

(I kid)

You can't win, supa-bane. If you strike us down, we shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

• 3 months later...