Latest DLC is super buggy

J0SEP11_

Just let everyone know that the latest DLC has been super buggy for me and made my game crash so many times trying to complete it 

it has also corrupted my save data and deleted it so no way of getting it back, 

Rip my 100% 

Indeed, super buggy with many crashes, especially when exiting the garage (was playing on a PS5). Also, when you load into the game, it always places you under the map, so you will fall and then go to the nearest sleeping place where your last save was. Be sure to have a backup save on your USB or Cloud every once a while just to be safe. Also, safe regularly via the Pause menu, especially after you complete a mission before doing anything else like going to a garage to repair.

I got a minor scare when doing the EU version when my save file somehow disappeared after one of the crashes. Luckily I had a cloud backup so only lost a little progress.

However after some perseverance, I managed to 100% both the NA and EU Heading North DLCs. You just need to complete all the big missions from Olaff, Lars and Katrina and find the hidden place which is in Vitinn at the deadend of the Northwest road mentioned in the other post.

The devs will probably make a patch later. I submitted SO many bug report crash logs via the XMB!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Damn. I wish I saw this thread before I started this dlc. Played the first couple missions of it, went to the garage because I damaged my truck and then the game crashed. When I loaded back in, it had deleted my saved data. I was not happy at all but I started up a new save anyway, and one of the first things you have to do in the first 10 minutes of the base game story is go to a garage. The game now crashes when I leave that garage and this NEW save got deleted! So I basically can't progress through the game at all now. Considering its been 5 months since you started this thread I doubt the devs will do anything. So now I've got a dlc and game that I paid for that I can't play. Great!

• 3 months later...