Trophy Tips

Trying to obtain the following

No Tresspassing - 10 claymore kills

Meat Wall - Breach Charge Kill

Close But No Cigar - 5 Disable Defuser

anyone have tips?? I’ve only managed to get 1 claymore kill, don’t even know how to begin the meat wall trophy. And no one even plants the defuser I’m 2/5.

It's been a long time since I got the Platinum for this game, but I hope I can help you out.

Before diving into the trophy requirements, I have some advice to reduce the grind (this game and its trophies aren't easy, to be honest).

• Try playing ranked games for the defuser and claymore kills. For breach charge kills, casual matches are preferable.
  • Learn the maps, especially for the claymore and breach charge kills.
  • Adopt a tactical and safe playstyle as a defender for the defuser disables. You'll probably have to be the last man standing and eliminate the final enemy, or ideally, coordinate with your teammates to eliminate all enemies and be the one to defuse.

Without further ado, let's discuss the requirements.

• No Trespassing - As an attacker, place your claymores below windows where you know defenders often attempt runouts. For example, on the "Mining" site of Kafe Dostojveksy, there are two windows commonly used for runouts. This should grant you a claymore kill every now and then.
  • Meat Wall - This one is the toughest, and to be honest, the only realistic way to achieve it is by downing someone next to a soft surface and placing the breaching charge on the other side. Other than that, you'll need a lot of luck to kill someone with the charge.
  • Close But No Cigar - Play ranked games to increase your chances of encountering a "defuser planted" situation. If you play your cards right, you can even deceive the enemy into planting the defuser and eliminate them as soon as they finish. Keep in mind that this requires being in a 1v1 situation where the attacker needs to plant to win. So, play it safe, try to stay alive, and be patient. Operators with C4 are an effective way to kill the planter from a safe distance, but be cautious of claymores when approaching the defuser. With some practice, you'll find yourself in this situation more often than you think.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

I definitely appreciate it! Unfortunately I’ve been playing pretty regularly now for 3 weeks. Probably 20-30h a week tbh, managed to get 1 claymore kill… only have 2 out of 5 for close but no cigar. Been trying to get in a lobby with a buddy to help me with the breach charge kill / claymore but we can never find a game together so idk. I’m losing hope

Edited by xJaeWRLD

Knock a defender so they need to be revived and place a claymore in front of them. Shooting legs will always knock them unless you put an extra 1 or 2 bullets into them as they're in the process of going down, or unless they've already been knocked that round.

The same can be done for a breach kill. If they're knocked near a wall, or even better yet, knocked on a soft floor you can place the breach charge on the floor as close to them as possible and it'll kill. The explosive range is decent I think. If it's on a wall, place it on the opposite side of the wall to the enemy as 90% of the explosive damage/range will go through the wall instead of the side it's planted on.

As for defusing, sit on or near site. If you have a good enough headset you should hear them planting it as it makes a faint beeping noise. When you hear that, crouch walk and try head towards the beeping and kill as soon as it's planted. Easier said than done, but that's how I get easy round wins just by waiting and listening for the plant. Defuses are probably the most annoying in the whole list.

Alternatively, if you really can't do it, you can buy the disc version of the game and play without the patch and earn the original trophy that was changed to 5 defuses. Not sure what trophy it used to be, but it's likely something in terrorist hunt single player mode.

Edited by Riiszk
Added info how to knock

9 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

Knock a defender so they need to be revived and place a claymore in front of them. Shooting legs will always knock them unless you put an extra 1 or 2 bullets into them as they're in the process of going down, or unless they've already been knocked that round.

The same can be done for a breach kill. If they're knocked near a wall, or even better yet, knocked on a soft floor you can place the breach charge on the floor as close to them as possible and it'll kill. The explosive range is decent I think. If it's on a wall, place it on the opposite side of the wall to the enemy as 90% of the explosive damage/range will go through the wall instead of the side it's planted on.

As for defusing, sit on or near site. If you have a good enough headset you should hear them planting it as it makes a faint beeping noise. When you hear that, crouch walk and try head towards the beeping and kill as soon as it's planted. Easier said than done, but that's how I get easy round wins just by waiting and listening for the plant. Defuses are probably the most annoying in the whole list.

Alternatively, if you really can't do it, you can buy the disc version of the game and play without the patch and earn the original trophy that was changed to 5 defuses. Not sure what trophy it used to be, but it's likely something in terrorist hunt single player mode.

I managed to just get the meat wall by breaching randomly and killing someone “stunned” by the breach I guess?? 

if I do the pre patch disc trophy will the description of the achievement differ? I appreciate the tips. 8 more claymore, 8 more stuns (they stopped tracking in deathmatch after 2 for some reason?)

7 hours ago, xJaeWRLD said:

if I do the pre patch disc trophy will the description of the achievement differ? I appreciate the tips. 8 more claymore, 8 more stuns (they stopped tracking in deathmatch after 2 for some reason?)

Do you mean in your trophy list? It'll likely show the old list when you're offline pre patch, but updating and signing in will change it to the new description. Psnp will also always show the new description. No one, not even you will be able to tell you did the trophy pre patch just by looking at your trophy list.

In deathmatch? It's likely not counting because I don't think that mode counts towards it. Any trophy that says 'in quick match/ranked' means literally just those 2 modes. Not even unranked counts.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

Do you mean in your trophy list? It'll likely show the old list when you're offline pre patch, but updating and signing in will change it to the new description. Psnp will also always show the new description. No one, not even you will be able to tell you did the trophy pre patch just by looking at your trophy list.

In deathmatch? It's likely not counting because I don't think that mode counts towards it. Any trophy that says 'in quick match/ranked' means literally just those 2 modes. Not even unranked counts.

Thank you again. I just bought the physical last night after finding out I can avoid the claymore trophy as well. 

as for the stuns, that’s where I’m confused. I got all my grenade kills in arcade, and that has the same description as stuns. I went to do stuns next. And I got to 2/10, previously was 1/10. But then it stopped. Gonna try to do that in QM later. Besides the 2 I get from situations (which I hope still work) (the defuser one may not, saw a YouTube comment saying they took the bomber out of the game and you need a headshot on one for one of the stars? Either way, after situations just need the stun kills and reaching gold in ranked 

• Like 1