The thrill of the challenge Trophy

Carretillero88

thank you @piel_es_arriba

Start a new game in MotoGP 2 of the tests. I found that this category offered more additional challenges. Stay on the same team, no matter which team. Now this is important. it's your teammate you should get extra challenge show in the left corner before you start the race this is random but you should get extra challenge in the first 3 races if you don't repeat the previous race only when you see a challenge when there isn't a challenge, just keep bumping into people and being negative in emails. I did short seasons and got 1-3 extra challenges every season on the 10th challenge that came up.

Hello ,

I've done two seasons , but I didn't have extra challenges , i'm not sure what they are.

Need advice. Are they the orange cards that happens after the blue cards ?

Edit : Sorry. Understood.

Edited by seiya6380

El 27/6/2023 a las 5:45 AM, De4th77St4lker dijo:

Hola

han completado cuatro temporadas cortas en MotoGP 2 siempre con el mismo equipo y completado 12 desafíos adicionales y no obtuvieron ningún trofeo.

Algo va mal aquí.1f914.png

Comienza un nuevo juego en Moto GP. Ahora comienza la carrera y en la primera curva choca con los pilotos y se retira, luego en los correos electrónicos responde negativamente. Hice temporadas cortas y obtuve 1-3 desafíos adicionales cada temporada.

• 2 months later...