Activity Cards apparently help with collectibles

Chaos_Bladez

I would believe so, did the same thing started activity from the cards and they got immediately updated with my progress, before that the surveys where showing 0% although I had cyphers collected during my story runs. Also took like 10-20 quick runs avoiding fighting as much as possible / biome to get all remaining cyphers and scout logs I was missing.

I generally take my time looking around so I got platinum in about 66 hours of total play time, and another approximately 15 hours for the tower. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 16.6.2023 at 9:03 PM, Chaos_Bladez said:

I can't vouch for this (yet), but I saw on Reddit in this comment that launching the game through Activity Cards on PSN seems to help with collectibles. Can anyone confirm this? I'll be trying when I finally mop this Platinum up. 

EDIT: Apparently, playing offline might help, too.

That sounds interesting, thanks! When it was released I beat the game but I thought it's not worth putting that much time in the game as those collectibles seemed to be pretty random. Never 'forgot' the game tho, maybe I'll start again this weekend :) 

3 hours ago, SLAVETOTHEGAME44 said:

That sounds interesting, thanks! When it was released I beat the game but I thought it's not worth putting that much time in the game as those collectibles seemed to be pretty random. Never 'forgot' the game tho, maybe I'll start again this weekend :) 

I've been savoring the game since launch because I loved it so much. I'll get to the platinum one day and this will probably help. 

• Like 1