Collectibles our of order compared to video guide.

Quink666

So im currently following a video guide but where he picks up lets say a quiver increase i get a skill instead. Is this something that will mess with my trophies later on?

I also had a max capacity of 6 shuriken but after i died it back to 5 for some reason and i can't pick up more. Is this pos really this buggy?

Edited by Quink666

16 hours ago, Quink666 said:

So im currently following a video guide but where he picks up lets say a quiver increase i get a skill instead. Is this something that will mess with my trophies later on?

I also had a max capacity of 6 shuriken but after i died it back to 5 for some reason and i can't pick up more. Is this pos really this buggy?

Yes, upgrade is gone if you die before reaching next shrine. Check my post in PS4 forum for detailed information.

FYI:

- The max cap for Kunai/Shuriken is 8, Bow/Quiver is 8, and Canon is 5

- The locations of upgrades and skills might be changed by different difficulty. Kensei has no health upgrade and missing 1 quiver upgrade (early chapter 4). Most video guides on youtube ran on Easy mode

- The collectible are stacked in different playthrough, even there is no NG+. The save file is actually marked them.

- Even you lost upgrade due to bug, but the game/save still remembered that you collected them and the trophy should pop without issue

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gelukrait said:

Yes, upgrade is gone if you die before reaching next shrine. Check my post in PS4 forum for detailed information.

FYI:

- The max cap for Kunai/Shuriken is 8, Bow/Quiver is 8, and Canon is 5

- The locations of upgrades and skills might be changed by different difficulty. Kensei has no health upgrade and missing 1 quiver upgrade (early chapter 4). Most video guides on youtube ran on Easy mode

- The collectible are stacked in different playthrough, even there is no NG+. The save file is actually marked them.

- Even you lost upgrade due to bug, but the game/save still remembered that you collected them and the trophy should pop without issue

Yeah after booting the game up again today i can now carry 6 kunai. So somehow it has fioxed itself. Good to know that upgrades carry over between playthroughs. Thanks!