Trophies not Popping

MrPhrips

I found all memories and spirits and completed the levels for the Bee, Pig, and Whale. None of them popped and then got a message about data corruption and lost my save and it sent me back to right after I beat the Eagle.

Is anyone else having issues with trophies not popping and bad save files?

Off-topic:

I'm annoyed I'm going to have to play through everything again which isn't the sign of a good game. The game isn't hard, but worse, it feels long. The environments are all gloomy and the music isn't great, a bunch of naked shape people everywhere filled with depression. It's just a chore, especially with the message of people being awful HAMMERED into your head every step of the way.

I LOVE Arise. That game is fantastic and fun with a neat time change mechanic and a good platformer filled with emotion. I wanted to support the studio but when they make a third game it's going to be a wait-and-see for me after this game. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/4/2023 at 5:54 PM, Mud-and-Bugs said:

I came here to see if anybody else had this problem, then the next time I loaded the game I had three trophies pop. Did yours ever start popping or are they still bugged?

I haven't touched the game since my save file was corrupted. I'll load it up tomorrow maybe and see if anything pops. But I would still have to beat half the game again to get where I was before the data corruption and it's not a very short game. My time is limited now and there are more fun and important games to be playing in my opinion at this time.