Dino park dlc crashing issues

FullMetalSarok

I’ve been trying to 100% complete the second level of the dlc almost every day for the last 3 weeks sometimes multiple times a day if I get the time, I think it must be over 50 attempts. The game hard crashes at random and takes me to dashboard every single time, making me start the level from the beginning, I’ve encountered other bugs too but I’ve just hit a brick wall with the crashes.

I’ve reported the crashing to the developers maybe around 10 times via the bug report form on their website here,

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/serialcleaners/index.html

I’ve made a twitter account for the sole purpose of contacting them that way, 

I’ve commented on a steam forum for the pc version trying to get a member of staff to see it,

And I managed to get the email address for draw distance (the developer) from their fb page and I’ve contacted them via email. 

I’m just hoping for a patch to fix the crashing, one of the main reasons I’m trying so many avenues to bring their attention to the problem is that hardly anyone has played the ps4 version of the game (which I get the feeling the crashes are exclusive to) literally me and one their person has played it on this website. It worries me that they will just consider it a waste of time and ignore me. 

If anybody reading this downloads the dlc and they have the same problem please report it to the developers, I’m just going to keep trying the game and hoping for the best. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, this is not just a problem on PS4. Yesterday I bought the DLC and downloaded it to the PS5. I had to restart the first level three times, because suddenly there were bugs that made the game progress impossible. For example, the key for the elevator just floated away or the dinos stay in place, so I can't get past them even though I make noise. So I couldn't even complete the first level so far. It is really frustrating. I will contact the developers as well.

• 4 months later...