Server Not Saving Progress

Alice_VektorKZ

As you all know, the servers were supposed to be shut down on the 15th of June and so far it is still on. I finished the online trophies on the 9th and because I was tired, I left the "Nowhere to Hide" and "Hurt Locker" trophies for later. On the 16th of June, I logged in normally and found that all progress for weapon kills, killing through walls, disabling grenades, and the Execution challenge had been reset. Since it was already over, I didn't worry.

This morning I receive a message from a friend saying that the servers are problematic, not saving progress. For him, the server did not save that a mission in Coop mode was not marked as completed in Expert, leaving the platinum unavailable.

If there was this problem before, I believe that now the servers are worse. Starting from scratch is too high a risk. 

Check here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/176d53TWXawLwHzk9l2UxUbiAlOcHIG55/view?usp=drivesdk

Check Here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/177irD5qI9zKI0yJXfYAsVwLnvasJhuSJ/view?usp=drivesdk

Have you tried commecting to Coop server first and then checking again? It does have problems now and then. Also don't sign out of your psn as that can mess them up. 

I'd say if servers are no longer saving progress then it's a matter of days maybe even hours before they are dead. Moh WF only got an extra week. 

• Like 1

Both of these problems you have reported have existed since before June 15th. Realistically all you 2 can do is re-connect to the servers and wait for things to 'sync' correctly and if it has not then try again. I doubt anyone can finish this game by June 22 starting from scratch anyway, considering it can take up to about 48hrs of gameplay to finish it these days anyway. 

3 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Have you tried commecting to Coop server first and then checking again? It does have problems now and then. Also don't sign out of your psn as that can mess them up. 

I'd say if servers are no longer saving progress then it's a matter of days maybe even hours before they are dead. Moh WF only got an extra week. 

Yes. I tried restarting the game and turning off the console, it didn't restore, but as the remaining trophies could be done in Campaign mode so I didn't care. But like I said, it's just a matter of time before the server shuts down once and for all.

30 minutes ago, iMcKilla said:

Both of these problems you have reported have existed since before June 15th. Realistically all you 2 can do is re-connect to the servers and wait for things to 'sync' correctly and if it has not then try again. I doubt anyone can finish this game by June 22 starting from scratch anyway, considering it can take up to about 48hrs of gameplay to finish it these days anyway. 

I already got all the online trophies. I agree with you that hardly anyone will be able to complete this over the months

3 minutes ago, Fiercethetear said:

I can confirm that I was losing progress every time I logged out of multiplayer, issue I have faced way back in March. It is very annoying especially with kill farming

This is sad. It's a shame you deposit so many hours into a game and realize that all data has been erased.

10 minutes ago, Alice_VektorKZ said:

I already got all the online trophies. I agree with you that hardly anyone will be able to complete this over the months

This is sad. It's a shame you deposit so many hours into a game and realize that all data has been erased.

It's all good I got all the trophies too, but it was a massive time sink at the end like you said due to constant removal of my progress.

I wish I was done with EA but now I gotta do bf games lol

Edit: for the record I am not talking about full reset of my progress, It was always going down like 5% 

Edited by Fiercethetear

5 hours ago, Fiercethetear said:

It's all good I got all the trophies too, but it was a massive time sink at the end like you said due to constant removal of my progress.

I wish I was done with EA but now I gotta do bf games lol

Edit: for the record I am not talking about full reset of my progress, It was always going down like 5% 

It's dead. I suspected it was coming..