I was wondering something... (Mog Station story skips)

Taruta13

I was planning on creating a character which would omni-90 every battle job and I was going to buy the Shadowbringers Story Skip (for that character alone, my main character is going through the story normally) and I was wondering if I would pop trophies like completing story trophies automatically if I used the story skip. I don't care if I popped expansion stories like Heavensward as I will still have to go through with my main character and the story trophies for expansions is in DLC, but I was worried about popping the trophy for completing the Realm Reborn stuff as I feel like that is buying a trophy.

I am not going on this quest until I get an honest answer. (And yes, I know I'd be spending $25 for a story skip but I can afford it.)

It will pop everything that would have been completed up to whatever you bought, I bought the skip up to endwalker to catch up to my friend (a mistake in hindsight but ah well) and I got every main scenario trophy from A Realm Reborn to the end of Shadowbringers, all the trophies will pop as soon as you complete 1 quest (any quest) on the character,

effectively I guess you could do it, and then possibly not pop any trophies provided you never turned in a quest? but I can't confirm that

Edited by sully917
update info

12 minutes ago, rayjenjoeryry_jr said:

Can i ask why your getting all of these characters to 90 on a separate character rather than your main?

Because the last time I got a character to Level 90 in all jobs, I used level skips on him because I didn't like leveling certain jobs like Black Mage and Red Mage. So I wanted to enjoy the game instead of burning myself out and just spending real money to skip all the quests in certain jobs.

And yes, I admit that I contradicted myself by saying I want to omni-90 a character and yet I don't like certain jobs.

Look, all I want to know is if using the Tales of Adventure: Shadowbringers on a character in my account will make the story trophies pop automatically. If you want to condemn me for being a hypocrite, fine. I guess I am a hypocrite, but I want to enjoy the game.

18 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Look, all I want to know is if using the Tales of Adventure: Shadowbringers on a character in my account will make the story trophies pop automatically. If you want to condemn me for being a hypocrite, fine. I guess I am a hypocrite, but I want to enjoy the game.

Dude I already told you above, yes it will, all the trophies will pop

On 6/21/2023 at 8:21 PM, sully917 said:

Dude I already told you above, yes it will, all the trophies will pop

Well, I answered my own question. After doing one quest on my new character after using the story skip, all story-related trophies popped. This thread can be locked now, sorry. :(