Helpful Links

aross76

Just completed the game ... with the help of the internet, of course!

Complete Bucket List (with a few tips): LINK

Limb Door location list: LINK

Cutting off limbs (although I just stuck with praying mantis / crabs for the most part): LINK

Extra tricky Bucket List help: LINK

For other help, I just did some YouTube searches!

Personal trickiest accomplishments:

- Making 10 shots in a row - forklift / magnet trick that you will see does work! Throw the ball at the backboard ONCE with your one hand and then catch the ball with the magnet. Now you can loop the ball through the hoop until the trophy pops.

My mistakes were:

1. Not throwing the ball first and just going straight to the looping (doesn't work)

2. Jumping through the hoop with the ball (doesn't work)

3. Thinking I needed to throw the ball and recatch it after EVERY made basket (you don't)

4. Accidentally having the ball go through the bottom of the hoop - I THINK this resets your counter, so be mindful of it!

5. Getting random junk stuck in my magnet. Clear the area of everything (except for the guy) first

- The forklift in the dock - bring a forklift close by and then go down to get a gun. Wipe out the house guy and then position the forklift to be perfectly straight on with the delivery box, but on the wood. Lower the forklift and place the box. Once everything is in position, kill all nuisance people and then try to drive the forklift straight at the opening. The hose guy will be your worst enemy, but the old guy and security guard flipped me,  sent me into the water,  and ran into me too many times to count

- I feel like I saw something about the gym area forklift part being a hassle, but I found it very easy. The forklift and the box are on the outside of the area. Line the forklift up with the entrance and ⁶place the delivery box. Fly full speed into the front gate and the box should keep gong forward after collision. Now take the forklift to the ramp on the left of the gate and hoop into the area. Nothing should really interfere with you, which makes it quite easy. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/21/2023 at 7:38 AM, aross76 said:

Just completed the game ... with the help of the internet, of course!

Complete Bucket List (with a few tips): LINK

Limb Door location list: LINK

Cutting off limbs (although I just stuck with praying mantis / crabs for the most part): LINK

Extra tricky Bucket List help: LINK

For other help, I just did some YouTube searches!

Personal trickiest accomplishments:

- Making 10 shots in a row - forklift / magnet trick that you will see does work! Throw the ball at the backboard ONCE with your one hand and then catch the ball with the magnet. Now you can loop the ball through the hoop until the trophy pops.

My mistakes were:

1. Not throwing the ball first and just going straight to the looping (doesn't work)

2. Jumping through the hoop with the ball (doesn't work)

3. Thinking I needed to throw the ball and recatch it after EVERY made basket (you don't)

4. Accidentally having the ball go through the bottom of the hoop - I THINK this resets your counter, so be mindful of it!

5. Getting random junk stuck in my magnet. Clear the area of everything (except for the guy) first

- The forklift in the dock - bring a forklift close by and then go down to get a gun. Wipe out the house guy and then position the forklift to be perfectly straight on with the delivery box, but on the wood. Lower the forklift and place the box. Once everything is in position, kill all nuisance people and then try to drive the forklift straight at the opening. The hose guy will be your worst enemy, but the old guy and security guard flipped me,  sent me into the water,  and ran into me too many times to count

- I feel like I saw something about the gym area forklift part being a hassle, but I found it very easy. The forklift and the box are on the outside of the area. Line the forklift up with the entrance and ⁶place the delivery box. Fly full speed into the front gate and the box should keep gong forward after collision. Now take the forklift to the ramp on the left of the gate and hoop into the area. Nothing should really interfere with you, which makes it quite easy. 

Massive help my man, I can't thank you enough, I finally got the shots 🥳 for some reason it popped after four ? But I'm not complaining after all the wasted hours on this and now no more appreciate the tip man 👍🏾