CULT COUNTY by Renegade Kid

ChickenExotic

Since the studio released their first game on Nintendo DS, DEMENTIUM: THE WARD, a handheld game succeeded in scaring the crap out of me. No Joke. If you have a DS you need to do yourself a favor if you are into Real Survivor Horror you owe it to yourself to play this game. It was highly praised by critics and gamers alike.

Dementium 2 did up the ante with better visuals and still managed to keep it scary as hell, now due to contract and licensing, Dementium 3 will never see the light of day. which is sad to keep the creative process hostage due to bullshit contracts, but Renegade Kid wont stop trying to scare the hell out of you.

They have started a Kickstarter for a new possible Franchise.

Cult County will be a 5-Part a la Telltale Games and will guarantee to scare the shit out of you, it will be out on Steam, WiiU, XBoxOne, PS3, PS4 and PS Vita.

Personally I love to support great content and great developers, I have contributed to their cause and i know maybe one or two of you might find this interesting. Here is their link if you would like to take a look at what its all about.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2029149553/cult-county-by-renegade-kid

Looks interesting, just hope it won't end up like the Walking Dead survival instict

The history of RK indicates it wont look like that game at all... the issue with WD Survival is that it was too rushed to cash in on the Franchise while it was still hot, and ACTIVISION (which i despise) was in charge of the publishing.