Warning for School Spirits DLC

Ric

If you are playing the School Spirits DLC, take care of this glitch.

One of the trophies require you to get all of the plots. In this DLC, these plots are obtained by completing certain criteria, and then book an expulsion ceremony on it.

If you go into planning the ceremony and for whatever reason, the booking cannot be done (or you cancel out of the booking screen), it will get permanently glitched and you cannot book an expulsion ceremony anymore on this plot. The button will be permanently greyed out and you cannot click on it.

So you can click on the plot to view the requirements, but do not go into booking the ceremony until you are sure you can book it. If for whatever reason you have to back out of this screen, quickly use the quickload. If it autosaves in this state, you will be unable to obtain this trophy on this save.

Edited by Ric
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This was fixed today (Europe). I had the same bug and couldn't unlock the last plot. My game was updated in the morning and I started it back up to find that I finally could start the ceremony for the last plot. Finally at 100% in this game again ☺

• Like 3